- Grade Standard: Technical Grade
- Physical State: Powder
- Usage: Laboratory
- Formula: C10H12N2O8 FeNa.3H2O
- Synonyms: quelato de hierro
- Ferric Content: 12% min.
- pH: (1% solution) 4 - 6
- Clarity: Clear Solution
Leading manufacturer and exporter of Iron EDTA Iron /
Chelated Iron. We are engaged in offering EDTA Iron
. The EDTA Iron
offered by us has wide ranging specifications and are used in the laboratories to conduct the experiments. Application:
1. Iron EDTA or Fe EDTA chelate is used for the prevention and correction of Fe deficiencies induced by lack of Fe or imbalances of Fe assimilation
2. Iron EDTA is stable at pH below 6.0.
25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.Other Information:EINECS No.
:Non HazardousReach Registration
Available on request