- Physical State: solid
- Usage: Industrial
- Grade Standard: Technical Grade
- Chemical Name: Diethylene Triamine Penta Acetic Acid Copper
- Synonyms: DTPA cobre,DTPA
- pH: (1% solution) 6.5 - 7.5
- Active Ingredient: 12 % as Cu (+ / - 0.5)
Leading manufacturer and exporter of DTPA Copper / Chelated DTPA Copper
Fabricante y exportador de DTPA cobre / cobre quelatado DTPA
DTPA Copper is a stable water soluble metal chelate, mainly used in agriculture and horticulture as a micronutrient, to prevent and correct copper deficiencies. Applicable in Foliage fertilizers, in trickle irrigation, absorbed in NPK etc. DTPA Copper provides healthy growth to plant and maximizes crop yield.
25 kg PP bag with LDPE liner inside / 500 kg and 1000 kg Jumbo bag.
Other Information: EINECS No.
: Catogory :
Non HazardousReach Registration :
Available on request